Grove City College's 18th Annual Fall Career Fair will be held on Wednesday, October 5, 2016 in the Physical Learning Center on campus. Given limited space, only registered AND approved employers may attend the event (*see note below).
The Career Fair is Grove City College's signature recruiting and networking event of the year. Last year, we had approximately 165 employers and graduate schools in attendance and about 1,100 students who came through the fair from all years and majors. We believe you will find our Career Fair to provide the quality and caliber of student you are looking to hire for your organization's full-time and/or internship opportunities, or to recruit for your graduate program.
Here is what some recruiters have said about our previous fairs:
• “Grove City’s Career Fair is an excellent opportunity for our firm to recruit candidates that are equipped with excellent skill set and high levels of integrity. The candidates (now employees) have allowed our firm to flourish in a manner consistent with our goal and vision.”
• “Overall, this is a very important Career Fair for our business. We've had several summer interns in the past and they are typically our top performers.”
• “The quality and preparedness of GCC candidates is second to none. Our expectations about meeting highly qualified students for positions have been exceeded.”
• “Grove City College has outstanding students who are courteous and well prepared, and the Career Services staff is exceptional. We are always impressed.”
*For employers looking to recruit our students through this event, positions should be full-time entry level, salaried opportunities and/or internships (paid/unpaid) that are substantive in scope. Our office reserves the right to screen all organizations for participation in our event. You will receive an email from Career Services upon approval of your registration.
Basic Registration Fee: $425
Nonprofit/Ministry Fee: $150
Graduate School Fee (to include Graduate Schools, Seminaries, Law Schools, etc.): $200
Federal/State Agencies & Military Fee: $250
Corporate Sponsor Fee: $625
• The fees for Basic Registration, Nonprofit/Ministry, Graduate School, and Federal/State Agencies & Military include: Two representatives, an eight-foot table, full lunch buffet for up to two reps, listing in our Career Fair Directory, and employer gifts. *PLEASE NOTE: Each additional representative beyond the allotted two reps will incur a $50 fee.
• The Corporate Sponsor fee includes: Five representatives, an eight-foot table, premier table location at the fair, a full-page ad in the Career Fair Directory, special recognition in all pre-fair publicity, full lunch buffet for all attending reps, and employer gifts.
Please login (see below for login information) to our online system, JobGrove
. Once you have entered the site, you will be able to register for the Career Fair by going to “Career Fairs and Events” and searching for this event by “Career Fair.” Click on the “Career Event Name” for details about the fair; click on the “Register” link to register for the event online.
The main login page on JobGrove will prompt you to enter your username and password. If you do not know your password, please click on “Forgot your password?” at the bottom of the login page to receive an email with your password information. If you have not registered with our system before, simply click on the link to register as a new user. Once you and your organization are approved by us (you will be notified of this), you will then be able to fully access the site and event registration area.
Returning users, we would be most appreciative if you would please take a moment to update your organization and/or personal profile on JobGrove to ensure we have the most current information in our system.
Please contact us at 724-458-3371 or email@example.com
if you have any questions about the event and/or online registration process.
We hope to see you at Career Fair 2016!
*PLEASE NOTE: This event is open to only Grove City College students.