February 13, 2014 | 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM | Location: Pew Fine Arts Center
Grove City College Theatre Program’s spring productions this year are two Tony Award-Winning plays:
Red by Jonathan Logan and Dancing at Lughnasa by Brian Friel. Both are directed by Professor Betsy Craig.
Campus community: Reserve tickets on the myGCC Events tab
General public: Reserve tickets HERE beginning February 3
• Red will be held in the PFAC Little Theatre at 6
p.m. on February 13, 14, 15 and the following week at 7:30 p.m. on
February 21, 22. Run time is 90 minutes without an intermission.
• Dancing at Lughnasa will be held in PFAC Ketler
Auditorium at 8:00 p.m. on February. 13, 14, 15. Run time is 2 hours
with one 15-minute intermission.
• There is a 30-minute window between the end of Red and the start of Dancing at Lughnasa so interested parties may attend one or both shows in a given night.
• Tickets for all performance are free and may be reserved online at these links:
o Advance tickets reservations for the campus community are available by logging onto myGCC
and clicking the Events tab.
o Tickets reservations for the general public will be available at www.gcc.edu/tickets
beginning February 3.
• Anyone with questions may email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 724-458-3331.