Program providers specialize in assisting students with their study abroad plans by providing comprehensive advising and support, full time resident staffing, on-site offices, housing, excursions, VISA support, registration, and assistance with obtaining an official transcript from the host university. Program providers offer many additional benefits to Grove City College students: reduced application fees, scholarship opportunities, and personalized and individualized log-ins to website information.
You can also visit the OIE to speak with a student advisor, browse our catalogs and brochures, and get some more information about how to make study abroad part of your GCC education.
- AIFS offers programs in 15+ countries.
- Programs include housing, a meal plan, and round trip airfare.
- Click here for more information about AIFS programs.
- Click here for information about scholarships and grants available to students who study with AIFS.
- API offers programs in 50 cities within 21 countries.
- Click here for more information about API study abroad programs.
API awards approximately $400,000 in study abroad scholarships per year ranging from $250-$1000 per student. Click here for more information.
- Athena offers study abroad programs in Thailand, Japan, Italy, Greece, Spain, Ireland, England and Australia.
- Click here for more information about Athena study abroad programs.
- Click here for more information about Athena scholarship opportunities.
- One hundred and ninety three programs based in more than 40 countries around the
world that span more academic disciplines than any other international
- Click here to search CIEE study abroad programs.
- Click here to learn about scholarship and grant opportunities.
- CAPA offers internships, seminars, and study abroads for a summer, semester, or full year in Buenos Aires, Dublin, Florence, London, Shanghai, and Sydney.
Search programs by term, country, and area of study.
- Programs offer housing options such as homestays or shared furnished apartments.
- Scholarships and grants are available for students participating in the CAPA-Led Programs