In a competitive work environment, everybody talks about the importance of completing a college internship. Combine an internship in your field of study with an international experience that broadens your knowledge of culture, language and travel, and your résumé will stand out in an increasingly globalized workforce.
1. Make your resume stand out
2. Develop a global perspective
3. Receive academic credit
4. Learn about yourself and discover your personal brand
5. Discover a new country
6. Prove you can take initiative
7. Expand your global network
8. Gain confidence
9. Improve your language skills or learn a new language
10. Grow your soft skills
Contact us for more information and click here to visit the Registrar's website concerning internships.