The Business Program includes the departments of Accounting, Business, and Entrepreneurship. All three departments, as parts of the Business Program, are candidates for accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP is a premier accrediting agency in business-related academics. We expect accreditation in 2015.
The Business Program and thus our accreditation are centered around our mission and achieving four learning outcomes. View our mission statement HERE
In addition we strive to accomplish the following goals:
1. To continue providing outstanding academics in a thoroughly Christian environment which integrates faith and learning and places the utmost importance on ethical conduct.
2. To successfully prepare our students for a variety of entry-level positions in accounting, business, and entrepreneurship, and admission to competitive graduate programs.
3. To continually refine our courses by staying up-to-date with advances in technology and the many other changes in the contemporary business environment.
4. To offer new courses as appropriate in order to stay current with contemporary trends and meet the needs of our students and other stakeholders.
5. To frequently review our degree requirements to ensure that we are staying on the leading edge of business programs.
6. To remain relatively stable in terms of the number of Business Program students [as guided by the College Board of Trustees].
7. To regularly review our personnel needs and work with the administration to meet those needs.
We are pleased to present key elements of the profile of the Business Program. These elements characterize a very strong Business Program. Click HERE
to review enrollment, graduation and performance information.