Whether you are headed into your senior year in high school or looking to transfer from another school to Grove City College, the following information is a detailed overview of the college application process. If you have any questions about this process please contact our Admissions staff at (724) 458-2100 or by emailing email@example.com.
Grove City College APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- The application
- $50 application fee
- Official SAT and/or ACT scores
- An official high school transcript and any college transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation*
- Two essays (see application for the topics)
- In addition, serious applicants are strongly encouraged to schedule an on-campus interview. Click HERE to learn about campus visit options.
- Serious applicants are also strongly encouraged to submit a résumé. This submission helps with scholarship consideration.
* RECOMMENDATIONS: Grove City College requires two letters of recommendation. The College does not provide specific forms for the recommendation letters.
- One academic reference from a teacher, guidance counselor, or principal.
- One spiritual/character reference from a pastor, youth pastor, or someone who knows you well enough to provide a spiritual/character reference.
Letters of recommendation can be sent one of the following ways:
(Please choose one)
By mail –
Grove City College
Office of Admissions
100 Campus Drive
Grove City, PA 16127
By fax – (724) 458-3395
ACCEPTANCE DEPOSIT: A payment of $250 is required of all applicants at the time they accept admission to the College. This deposit is non-refundable if the applicant later decides not to enroll at the College during the year for which he/she was accepted.
SELECTING A MAJOR: Grove City College recommends that all applicants declare a major since this is one of the many methods the College chooses to shape the freshman class. There are limited openings for each of the majors offered at the College, and each applicant may be considered for only one major. Many students, however, switch majors throughout their studies.
UNDECLARED APPLICANTS: Students who are undecided about choosing a major may select either "Undeclared - Liberal Arts" or "Undeclared - Science and Engineering" and must choose a major by the end of their sophomore year. After enrolling at the College, a student may change his/her originally declared major pending department approval.