APPLICATION: Complete the application form, answering all questions that pertain to you. This information is required for your permanent record in the Registrar's Office and to assist your academic advisor.
APPLICATION CHECKLIST: The completed application MUST include the following items (an incomplete application will cause delays in processing and may affect a positive decision):
- Signed Application Form
- $50 Application Fee
- Official SAT/ACT and/or CLT test scores*
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- One Essay
- Official School Transcript (High School AND College if applicable)
- Academic data form or NACAC Secondary School Report Form
- Personal Interview**
- Serious applicants are also strongly encouraged to submit a résumé. This submission helps with scholarship consideration.
* May be sent separately by the College Board, ACT, or Classical Learning Test or included on the official transcript.
** An interview is highly recommended for applicants who live within a day's drive of the campus.
APPLICATION FEE: A non-refundable application fee of $50 must accompany the application. The application will not be processed until the fee is received.
ESSAYS: Applicants must complete one essay.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Grove City College requires two letters of recommendation. One must be from a teacher, guidance counselor, or principal. The other must be from a pastor, youth pastor, or someone who knows you well enough to provide a character reference.
Letters of recommendation can be sent one of the following ways:
(Please choose one)
By mail –
Grove City College
Office of Admission
100 Campus Drive
Grove City, PA 16127
By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax – (724) 458-3395