Welcome! Thank you for taking your college search so seriously and researching Grove City College’s Office of Admissions. The college admission process is an important time, but also an exciting one, full of the promise of growth and transformation. As a 2015 alumna of the College, I have witnessed the spiritual and personal growth of my classmates inside and outside of the classroom. I look forward to being able to share the role Grove City College played in transforming my life in all ways, from improving my study habits to strengthening my faith in God, and seeing if Grove City is the right institution to play that role in your life.
Grove City College is a special place. You can easily see this in the facts and figures on our website, from our high retention and placement rates to student’s passionate involvement in campus activities. You’ll hear it in the testimonies of our proud and successful alumni. But overall, you’ll just feel it as soon as you step on campus for your visit. The sense of community extends from the mentorship of faculty and staff to the close-knit residence life and to our shared faith in Christ. I’m so excited to meet you, hear your story, and serve as a mentor in your journey to find the right school.
I graduated in 2015 from the College with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies and a minor in French. I had the wonderful opportunity to study abroad at the Grove City College European Study Center in Nantes, France during my junior year. I am a huge advocate for study abroad and its ability to challenge and broaden one’s worldview. Despite this love of international travel, I am most at home exploring the hidden gems of Pittsburgh.
- Gibsonia, PA (just north of Pittsburgh)
Favorite College Memory
- For my Writing for the Media class, I was paired with a local resident of Grove City and asked to interview her about her job in town. We talked for hours about life, work, and family, ending in tears and laughter. This assignment not only made me feel closer to the community, but showed me the power of forming friendships in unlikely ways.
Favorite Local Spot
- I love going to Beans on Broad and meeting friends or professors for coffee and conversation, especially on nights with live music.
Favorite Bible Verse
- Hebrews 11:1
- Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
- Adams, Allegheny, Bedford, Berks, Blair, Bucks, Cambria, Chester, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Indiana, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Mifflin, Montgomery, Northampton, Perry, Philadelphia, Somerset and York.
- Connecticut, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey and Delaware.