- M.A. Organizational Leadership, Regent University - School of Global Leadership & Entrepreneurship
- B.A. Business Administration and Computer Systems, Grove City College
Areas of Research
Dimensions of successful entrepreneurial leadership
- ENTR 303 Law for the Entrepreneur
- ENTR 306 Ethics for the Entrepreneur
- ENTR 312 Managing a Growing Enterprise
- ENTR 319 Entrepreneurial Leadership
- ENTR 423 Family Business Management
- ENTR 430 Entrepreneurial Finance / Venture Capital
- ENTR 466 Business Planning
- ENTR 467 Corporate Innovation
What is the most important piece of advice you give students to help them succeed?
Think big! Envision what you aspire to be, set out to develop mastery in that field and seek fulfillment in taking each step on the journey to get there, not in reaching the destination.
Thirty-five years of experience starting, building, growing, and, in some cases selling businesses and ministries