- B.S., Bucknell University
- M.S., Ph.D., University of Maryland.
Academic and/or Research Interests
I am currently working to restore a high-power laser system for use in the study of short-time-scale molecular dynamics. My prior research interests have included pressure/temperature studies on poled polymer systems, and hydrogen absorption in thin-film metal hydrides.
- PHYS 135 – Horizons in Physics (Freshman Seminar)
- PHYS 121L – College Physics I Workshop
- PHYS 122 – College Physics II
- PHYS 206 – Astronomy
- PHYS 288 – Intermediate Laboratory
- PHYS 303 – Classical Mechanics I
- PHYS 305 – Electricity and Magnetism
- PHYS 310 – Optics
- PHYS 340 – Radiation Laboratory
- SCIC 201L – Fundamentals of the Universe Laboratory
- American Association of Physics Teachers
- Christian Scientific Society
Professional Experience and Additional Study
- Chairman & Professor of Physics, Grove City College (1999-Present)
- Assistant Professor of Physics, Youngstown State University (1996-1999)
- Director of Grants and Instructor of Physics, Villa Julie College (1995, 1996)
Other Interests or Hobbies
- Various ministries within my church.