Grove City College is offering nine intensive May Intersession courses that allow students to earn two, three or four college credits in just two weeks.
Intersession courses are now open to all interested students, regardless of their enrollment status at Grove City College.
The classes run from May 20 to June 1 on campus, cover a range of subjects and academic disciplines and offer a number of advantages, including a singular focus on one class, small class sizes and the undivided attention of professors.
Classes are held from 9 am to 2 pm, Monday through Saturday with a break for lunch. Housing is available for GCC students, but if campus is close to home, you can sample the commuter lifestyle and save a couple of hundred dollars.
The deadline to register is May 16.
Classes offered during intersession include:
- BIOL 290 Study: Biology of Diving (Online course)
- COMM 135 Writing for the Media (Online course)
- EDUC 203 Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- EXER 230 Intro to Exercise Program Design
- HUMA 200 Western Civilization: Foundations
- HUMA 202 Civilization/Literature
- HUMA 303 Christianity and Civilization
- SCIC 202 Life Science
- SCIC 203 Atoms, Molecules and the Material World
For information or to register for May Intersession, visit: www.gcc.edu/registrar. Current Grove City College students can visit my.gcc.edu, click the Academics tab and use the Course Search Portlet to find and register for classes.