Grove City College is offering prospective students a full slate of upcoming events and ongoing opportunities to find out how one of the nation’s top liberal arts schools can help them determine their mission and calling in life.
The best way to learn more is to visit Grove City College. No matter how much research you do online, there’s nothing like actually being on campus to get a real feel for a college. Grove City College’s fall admissions calendar offers a number of visit days, from daylong dives into campus life to major-specific open houses:
• Made to Order Monday (Sept. 12, Nov. 7) – These specialized days allow prospective students to customize their visit schedule to match their needs and interests, including: meeting with faculty, coaches, admissions staff and students; sitting in on classes and taking a campus tour.
• Senior Crimson Day (Sept. 12, Sept. 24 and Nov. 12) – Grove City College’s signature admissions event offers prospective students a 360-degree view of college life. It features an overview of the College’s mission and values campus tours, financial aid workshops, Q & A sessions with current students, meetings with faculty and more.
• Education Open House (Oct. 8) – This daylong event features meetings with Education Department faculty and current students, discussions about the Department’s majors, financial aid sessions, campus tours and more.
• Music Major Day (Oct. 10) – Grove City College’s Department of Music prepares students for culturally rich and successful careers. This open house is specially planned for high school students interested in the College’s music majors - Music, Music and Performing Arts, Music/Business, Music/Education or Music/Religion.
• Discovery Day (Oct. 15) – This open house is specifically designed for students interested in STEM disciplines and highlights the College’s departments of Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, Exercise Science, Mathematics and Physics.
• Next Step Friday (Sept. 9 and Oct. 14) – These days are designed just for transfer students to show why Grove City may be the best choice for college students looking to make a change and how the admissions process works for transfers.
For more information or to register for these events, contact the Office of Admissions at Grove City College at 724-458-2100; www.gcc.edu/futurestudents; http://choose.gcc.edu; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.