- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, Montana State University
- M.S. Electrical Engineering, Montana State University
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Montana State University
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
Areas of Expertise
- Engineering Education
- Embedded Systems
- Linear Circuits I and II
- Control Systems I and II
- Printed Circuit Board Design
- Small-scale wind power generation
- Use of image processing and robotics to investigate ant behavior
- Five years full-time electrical engineer with IBM and Allied Signal Inc.
- Numerous electrical engineering consulting jobs
You might be surprised to know...
- I like going to Pirates games.
- I like almost any food with cheese in it.
- My son and I are taking fencing lessons.