- B.M., Youngstown State University
- M.M, Kent State University; Professional Bassoon study with Arthur Kubey, Pittsburgh Symphony and William Polisi, New York Philharmonic.
- Numerous concerts with Youngstown Symphony Orchestra, Warren Philharmonic, WD Packard Concert Band and Woodwind Quintets
- Conductor Emeritus of the Warren WD Packard Band and Director Emeritus of the Dana School of Music of Youngstown State University
- Active membership in The International Double Reed Society, The National Association of College Wind and Percussion Instructors, and The College Music Society.
- Materials of Music
- Various Music Education Courses
- Woodwind Methods
- Applied Bassoon
An active performer in several musical venues, 20 year performer with the Kenley Player Orchestra, Director of the WD Packard Band for 28 years in more than 200 concerts, and guest conductor for various band and orchestra festivals.