- B.S., M.A., Slippery Rock University; Youngstown State University; Clarion University
- Ed.D., Duquesne University.
Research & Academic Interests
- Development of Teachers
- Differentiation to Meet Special Education Needs (Academic and Social)
Specific Courses or Specialties
- Educational Psychology
- Behavioral Interventions (Special Education)
- Instruction of High Incidence Learners (Special Education)\
- Special Education Student Teachers placement/practicum. I created Grove City College’s Special Education Program to prepare outstanding teachers of Impact who cared deeply and were rightly equipped to meet the needs of ALL their students. It is a joy to help pre-service teacher’s develop in these classes.
Advice for Students
An educator of impact recognizes that each learner is made in the image of God with a purpose in mind; the educator must focus on making a difference so that each learner will know and achieve their God given potential. It is the focal point of all we learn in the classroom. As we learn to apply theory through skills in the classroom, this is always our goal.