For more information on how to navigate JobGrove, view the
Student User Guide.
To log-in as a first-time user, simply use your GCC email
address (username) and last 4 digits of your SSN (password).
Complete your profile information, modify your password (highly
submit to register with JobGrove.
• Enter your username and password to access JobGrove.
• Remember to update your profile information as it changes throughout the semester and check the site often for important Career Services announcements and job postings.
• To edit your profile, click My Profile under the My Account menu option. Click the Edit links for each section to make updates to your profile.
• To upload important career documents including resumes and cover letters, click My Documents under the My Account menu.
Searching for Career
• Click on the Career Fairs and Events menu option.
• You will see a list of all current Career Events (Career Fairs, workshops, etc.) – click Advanced Search to narrow down your results.
• To view details, employers registered and/or RSVP, click on the Career Event Name.
*Note: Not all events accept RSVPs or allow students to search the list of employers registered.
Searching for Jobs & Internships:
• Click on the Job Search menu option.
• All active jobs will be displayed. We recommend clicking on Advanced Search to narrow down your results and enter your desired criteria.
*Tip: Once you enter your desired criteria, be sure to click on Email me New Jobs for this Search to set up a “job agent” and be emailed jobs that match your criteria every time they are posted.
• Click on the Job ID or Job Title to read details about each job posting and how to apply.
• Once you open Position Information, you can add the job to your favorites (Add to Favorites button), and be able to view linked events or interview schedules to that job posting, if applicable. If there is an interview schedule attached, be sure to review the timeline information - particularly, the deadline by which to submit your resume to be considered for an on-campus interview (if it is preselect, that is; for open interviews, you can sign-up right away).