Susan J Cramer
Department: Chemistry | Education: B.S., Malone College; M.S., University of Toledo; Ph.D., University of Akron.
• B.A. in Chemistry, Malone (College) University
• M.S. in Chemistry, University of Toledo
• Ph.D. in Chemistry, University of AkronAffiliations
• Member of the American Chemical Society (ACS)
• Member of National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions (NAAHP)Areas of Expertise
• Organic ChemistryCourses Taught
• Organic Chemistry (CHEM 241, 242)
• Polymer Chemistry (CHEM 463)
• Chemistry Seminar (CHEM 488)
• Atoms, Molecules and the Material World (SCIC 203)Selected Research
• Porphyrin-Dendrimer SynthesisSelected Publications
• "Photoinduced Through-Space Electron-Transfer within Free-Base and Zinc Porphyrin-Containing Poly(Amide) Dendrimers"; Rajech, C.S.; Capitosti, G.J.; Cramer, S.J.; Modarelli, D.A.J. Phys. Chem
. B 2001, 105, 10175-10188.
• "Photoinduced Electron-Transfer within Porphyrin- Containing Poly(Amide) Dendrimers"; Capitosti, G.J.; Cramer S.J.; Rajesh, C.S,; Modarelli, D.A. Org. Lett
. 2001, 11, 1645-1648.Hobbies/Interests
• Jigsaw puzzles
• MusicYou might be surprised to know
I grew up on a dairy farm.