- B.S., M.S., Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Montana State University
Areas of Expertise
- Engineering Education
- Embedded Systems
- Linear Circuits I and II
- Control Systems I and II
- Printed Circuit Board Design
- Small-scale wind power generation
- Investigating behavior of ants using image processing and robotics
- Five years full-time electrical engineer with IBM and Allied Signal Inc.
- Numerous electrical engineering consulting jobs.
You might be surprised to know
- I like going to Pirates games.
- I like almost any food with cheese in it.
- My son and I are taking fencing lessons.