What is your educational background?
- D.B.A., Anderson University
- M.B.A., Clarion University
- B.A., Business Administration Grove City College
What are the main focuses of your research?
- Employee retention
- Job Embeddedness
- Equity Theory
What specific courses or specialties do you teach?
- Business Ethics
- Human Resource Management
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Advanced HR & Employee Benefits
What has drawn you to those specialties?
Spent 24 years working in the fields of Human Resources, Employee Benefits and Risk Management as the College’s Director of Human Resources & Business Operations.
What is the most important piece of advice you give your students to help them succeed?
If you know what you stand for, then wherever your journey leads, you will be able to respond to the challenges life presents. Discover and strengthen what you stand for during these four years.