- B.A. in Chemistry, Malone University
- M.S. in Chemistry, University of Toledo
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, University of Akron
- Member of the American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Member of National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions (NAAHP)
Areas of Expertise
- Organic Chemistry (CHEM 241, 242)
- Polymer Chemistry (CHEM 463)
- Chemistry Seminar (CHEM 488)
- Advanced Molecular Spectroscopy (CHEM 453)
- Atoms, Molecules and the Material World (SCIC 203)
- Porphyrin-Dendrimer Synthesis
- "Photoinduced Through-Space Electron-Transfer within Free-Base and Zinc Porphyrin-Containing Poly(Amide) Dendrimers"; Rajech, C.S.; Capitosti, G.J.; Cramer, S.J.; Modarelli, D.A.J. Phys. Chem. B 2001, 105, 10175-10188.
- "Photoinduced Electron-Transfer within Porphyrin- Containing Poly(Amide) Dendrimers"; Capitosti, G.J.; Cramer S.J.; Rajesh, C.S,; Modarelli, D.A. Org. Lett. 2001, 11, 1645-1648.
- Jigsaw puzzles
You might be surprised to know
I grew up on a dairy farm.